Not everyone is familiar with the benefits of bringing in a freelance Business Manager.
Here are a few reasons why you might consider welcoming Your Dental Manager into your practice:
- We can be brought in quickly and at short notice, which is often essential when change is needed.
- Integrating smoothly and quickly into new teams and organisations is what we do on a regular basis.
- Experience and expertise allows us to deliver change efficiently and with the benefit of shared best practice
- Cost Effective
- We add value by using proven skills and expertise to help deliver specific, measurable solutions, services or change with the benefit of sharing best practice.
- We are paid on the basis of delivering results and solutions – no value, no payment.
- No commitment, tie-in, retainer fees or minimum term.
- We bridge specific business knowledge and skill gaps, which are inevitable in many businesses.
- Experience and expertise enables us to be productive and make a noticeable impact from the start.
- We share knowledge and skills for future use through mentoring and training
- Working outside of the politics and culture of individual businesses allows us to provide a fresh, independent perspective and we are able to concentrate on what is right for the business.
- Being independent, we are able to contribute honestly with no hidden agendas and the benefit of shared best practice.
- Consultancy is a relatively small part of what we do.
- Unlike consultants, we will take responsibility for and manage a business or project through to completion.
- We expect to be accountable for results and successful delivery is what we measure ourselves against.
- Business owners enjoy peace of mind that ownership and delivery of a project or service is in hand.
- Working alongside, and with approval of, the business owner and senior management team, we are able to deliver significant change or transition within a business
- Not just there to ‘hold the fort’ or “fill-in”, we actively add value to the business through our experience, approach and sharing of best practice, even when the work and the decisions to be made are difficult.
For a complimentary discussion chat around how Your Dental Manager may be able to support you and your business or to discuss a specific requirement, contact us here or book a convenient call through our on-line calendar.